Does your passion for technology, and development inspire your peers and encourage them to excel at their job? Do you want to be part of an elite engineering team in a fast-growing global software company? If so, you may be the right person for our Engineering Manager role.
As an Engineering Manager, you will work with our software development team based out of our Toronto office.
The team, while autonomous, work in close conjunction with a global team of developers, quality assurance testers, DevOps engineers, and product services. You will work in an agile continuous delivery environment and deliver to the Specops Cloud offerings, and on-premises products.
Who are you?
- You have experience promoting a strong engineering culture in an agile CI/CD environment
- You have led an engineering team with complex engineering challenges and understand what it takes to deliver
As part our R&D team, you will be expected to do the following:
- Work closely with our engineers to deliver timely, high-quality and secure solutions to address business needs
- Facilitate a partnership between engineers, product management, and support, to help set the right priorities and deliver solutions
- Work with other engineering leaders to help ensure engineering best practices and principles are followed
- Advocate for and work with modern, agile software development practices
- Grow a collaborative engineering environment in line with the company culture
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technology field
Experience and skills
- 5+ years in an agile software development environment
- Experience leading a team in a continuous delivery environment
- Experience working with and delivering cloud solutions
- Familiarity working with a Security Development Lifecycle and an agile methodology